Background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats a Blog?

A year ago, I had no idea what the term 'blogging' even meant. This surprised me since I do consider myself pretty computer savy, if you will. As I finally caught up with the rest of the blogging world, I am struggling to learn about all of these new gadgets along with sharing my life with people that probably do not care. I have realized that I am able to have 'followers', which means people that constantly keep up with your page. I am not quite sure how I feel about this yet, but at the same time it helps to know that this Blog is not completely useless. Point being, bear with me as I explore this new form of networking.


Latest news::
My wedding is September 4th, which is in two and a half weeks, which is 17 days!
 I'll post more on details and the background story as well, but this blogging experience is already worn me down for now.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. We're new to blogging too. I know all of the pre-wedding stuff can get stressful and overwhelming, but being married is so wonderful! I hope you and Zach are as happy as we are :)

    ReplyDelete