Background

Sunday, October 24, 2010

So Put On Your Best Boy, && I'll Wear My Pearls

Zach and I were married in the Boise, Idaho Temple on September 4th. What a beautiful day it was, along with the absolute most perfect weather. Family and friends traveled all the way from Georgia, Texas, Colorado, Utah, and various parts of Idaho to be a part of our journey together. Nothing I would change about this day. Nate Perkes was our photographer, one of Zach's old mission companions, and he is absolutely phenomenal. He also took our engagement pictures. A big thanks to Zach's mom Lezlie for working her but off to plan a beautiful Open House. Zach and I could not have greater friends and family!!!

A Couple of Engagement Pictures...



Some Bridal Shots...



Everyone outside the Boise Temple


The BEAUTIFUL Bridal Party


The Parents


Mr. & Mrs. Luekenga



..Pictures from the Georgia Reception will be posted as soon as I get my hands on them. Still waiting for that. Stay tuned for an additional post of the beautiful "Southern Reception" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment