Our first Halloween together was slightly confusing at first. Zach grew up painting pumpkins, as oppose to carving them. I was pretty confused since I have never even heard of this. After debating how we were going to decorate pumpkins, we ended up forgetting about them until 3 hours before dark on October 31st. We hurried and carved them as soon as we remembered them! Zach carved Frankenstein! He did way better than I did, and since this was his FIRST TIME carving a pumpkin, I felt like a loser!
A week before Halloween, our sister-in-law Maren threw her annual Halloween Party. I had heard about this all year and knew it would be a good time. About 50 couples showed up all dressed in fabulous oufits. I was so surprised and entrigued with everyone's outfits, I forgot out creepy I looked. Zach and I planned fumbled for ideas for months. We finally resulted to being Woulverine and Storm! Zach couldn't have been happier to have an excuse to not shave for three weeks. Although I was pretty impressed with his FULL BEARD he grew, I couldnt have been more eager for it to be over so he could shave it! For me being Storm, it took almost 3 cans of white hairspray and white-out contacts. The party was so fun as it began with dinner, then off to bowling, and ended up at the Stake Adult Dance! There were awards for many different categories: Most Original, Most Barbaric, Crowd Favorite, Sexiest. Zach and I ended up getting 2nd place for Crowd Favorite. His brother Jeff and wife Bridget, got most Barbaric; they were from Braveheart. What a night!! A big thanks to Maren for putting on such an outstanding party:)



No comments:
Post a Comment